Hibiscus Cottage – Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Cottage
Property DescriptionAdorable and lovingly maintained cottage in Devonshire only seven minutes from Hamilton, having three bedrooms and two bathrooms with large eat-in kitchen and detached garage. This is a great home for someone who is a first time buyer, about to start a family or wanting a home for a growing family. Conveniently located near bus routes, schools and supermarkets. While the house is in very good condition, it could benefit with an upgrade. Available with vacant occupancy.
- Living Room: 12' x 14'
- Dining Room: SUN ROOM: 6'10" x 13'
- Kitchen: 11' x 14'
- Family Room: PANTRY: 7' x 6'6"
- Master Bedroom: 12' x 12'
- Second Bedroom: 12' x 12'
- Third Bedroom: 11'7" x 12'
- Spare Room: BACK FOYER: 7' x 5'10"
- Storage Room: CELLAR: 10' x 12'7"
- Garage: 12" x 12'
- Laundry: 8' x 9'
- Price: Asking $615,000
- Address: 5 Vesey Street
- Parish: Devonshire
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Available To: Bermudians and PRC holders
- Rented? No
- Square Feet: 1,300 (approx.)
- Lot Size: 0.18
- Land Tax (per annum): $566.00
- Zoning: Res. 1
- ARV Cost: $30,000
- Tank Size: 8,500 gallons (approx)
- Well?: Yes
- Watlington Water?: No
Agent Contact Details
Call Michael DeSousa on (441) 505-3690 or send a message using this form: