Kitson Real Estate’s Commercial Division’s team has been involved in all aspects of the real estate and development business both in Bermuda and overseas. We value our long relationships within the service industry and can ensure prompt response to maintenance issues and will maintain a program that insists on quality and professionally supervised work.
Contact our Assistant Commercial Real Estate Manager, Julie McRonald, should you wish to discuss the various ways our services may be of immediate benefit to the value of your Commercial Property.
Our services include:
- Appropriate marketing through numerous sources. We have our own inhouse graphic design department that will custom design advertising and marketing materials. Our commitment to the Vendor is appropriate and maximum exposure is our first priority.
- Establishment of accurate pricing through valuations and comparisons.
- Indepth record keeping of vendors, prospective purchasers and other properties “on the market” to achieve timely sales results. We also maintain strong relationships with many of the other commercial management and sales agents, which enables us to market properties to the widest range of clients.
- First hand knowledge of market conditions (ie. vacancy rates, square footage rates, service fee rates)
Expedited lease arrangements and lease preparation on demand.
- Reference checking of potential tenants. We also endeavor to place new tenants with the existing tenants potential concerns in mind.
- Numerous years of experience dealing with both International and Local businesses.
- Indepth knowledge of the retail sector with regards to the ever-changing retail market conditions (ie. square footage rates and vacancies, market trends).
- Timely and prompt payment of all rent.
All of the above will prove valuable to the commercial property owner as we ultimately strive to minimize the time any space is vacant. As commercial property owners ourselves, we appreciate all aspects of leasing with particular attention being paid to quality of tenant and “fair market value” with regards to rent. We insist on prompt payment of rent in return for quality, well maintained space.
Properties that are currently under full management by our Commercial Management Division include The Kitson Building, Windsor Place, Cedar House, Burnaby Building, 31 Reid Street and the AS Cooper Building. Our group also provides full management services for the Honey Hill Condominium Development located in Paget. In total, these properties represent close to 200,000 square feet of prime office, retail and residential space. These properties are predominately located in the City of Hamilton or within a very close proximity.
We have numerous years of experience in managing all types of commercial properties inclusive of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of these properties. Our services include the management of routine and emergency maintenance issues, full accounting services, as well as the leasing of vacant space. Anyone considering our services will appreciate that as commercial property owners ourselves, we are acutely familiar with all aspects of building management as they relate to ownership.
Kitson Real Estate is also very active in placing prospective tenants in commercial space that is available for lease. Our leasing services can provide all required services for both landlords and tenants seeking to fill or occupy vacant space. Over the years, we have been involved in the location and placement of commercial tenants into all sizes of office and retail premises.
Our team has numerous years of project management experience both in Bermuda and in various overseas markets. Offering everything from hands on knowledge of building systems and techniques to a wide range of valuable contacts in the construction, architectural and other service industries, our project management services have proven extremely valuable to our clients.
Tailor made project management services are offered for all the properties we manage and can be tailor made for properties not in our management portfolio. Feel free to contact Julie McRonald directly to discuss how we can assist with your project management needs.
Search Commercial Properties
Available in City of HamiltonSpace offers open plan work area with 2 office, meeting room (or 3rd office), newly designed shared bathrooms & shower facility. The entire building has been renovated including all the plumbing and electr...$2,300,000